Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
R3VOLUTION2012 Adam House Adam Kokesh adam vs. the man Afghanistan Army barack obama Combat veterans combat veterans for ron paul constitution CVRP CVRP2012 Disabled Veterans for Ron Paul Election eric field Foreign Policy Glenn Horowitz GOP Iowa Iraq jordan page Libertarian Liberty March Mitt Romney money bomb obama Primary PTSD Republican Revolution Rick Santorum RNC romney Ron Paul speech Tatiana Moroz troops Veteran Veterans veterans day Veterans for Ron Paul Vote War Zak Carter
- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls May 21, 2013
- NY art dealer tied to forgeries charged with tax fraud May 21, 2013
- Family of man shot 16 times by police in Miami files lawsuit May 21, 2013
- Jodi Arias tells Arizona jury she can be productive in prison if spared death May 21, 2013
- Judge warns bin Laden's son-in-law on lawyer choices May 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts to vote this week on lifting ban on gay youth May 21, 2013
- Court rules bin Laden death photos can stay secret May 21, 2013
- Jodi Arias expected to address jury as it considers death penalty May 21, 2013
- Vermont passes law allowing doctor-assisted suicide May 21, 2013
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group May 21, 2013
- Intel CEO shakes up units, creates 'new devices' group May 21, 2013
- Exclusive: EU says Chinese FTA possible, but wants market opening May 21, 2013
- Exclusive: Wanxiang, VL Auto bid on Fisker; others eye DOE buyout May 21, 2013
- EU leaders look to end Apple-style tax avoidance schemes May 21, 2013
- U.S. court studies wiretaps in ex-Goldman director's insider case May 21, 2013
- Analysis: U.S. food labels seen heating up North America meat war May 21, 2013
- Dimon keeps JPMorgan chairman title after bruising battle May 21, 2013
- Wall Street advances as Home Depot, JPMorgan buoy Dow May 21, 2013
- Denso executives to plead guilty to price fixing in Toyota case May 21, 2013
- Senate panel peels back Apple's offshore taxes May 21, 2013
- Los Angeles mayoral race between two former allies nears climax May 21, 2013
- IRS officials deny misleading Congress on targeting May 21, 2013
- Senators reach deal to ease high-tech rules in immigration bill May 21, 2013
- Senators reach deal to ease high tech rules in U.S. immigration bill May 21, 2013
- Former IRS chief tells lawmakers "dismayed" by targeting May 21, 2013
- Democrats make last push in primary to be mayor of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania May 21, 2013
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising May 21, 2013
- Obama urges Myanmar to stop violence against Muslims May 21, 2013
- Attention shifts to White House in IRS probe May 20, 2013
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill May 20, 2013
- Rafsanjani, Ahmadinejad ally barred from Iran election: report May 21, 2013
- Syrian foes move towards talks but fighting rages May 21, 2013
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees, Africa May 21, 2013
- Britain asks EU to put Hezbollah armed wing on terror list May 21, 2013
- Nigeria says to free all female Boko Haram suspects May 21, 2013
- Nigeria says to free all female Boko Haram suspects May 21, 2013
- Egyptian army blocks Sinai roads in hunt for kidnappers May 21, 2013
- Syria, Israel exchange fire on Golan Heights May 21, 2013
- Boston bomb brothers more American than Chechen: Depardieu May 21, 2013
- Congolese army, rebels clash for a second day, 19 dead May 21, 2013
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
"Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -Samuel Adams
“Every generation needs a new revolution.” -Thomas Jefferson
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." -Abraham Lincoln
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." -Henry David Thoreau
"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington
"The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people."
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon." -Thomas Paine
"Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence." -Milton Friedman
"All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions."
"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad." -James Madison
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." -Samuel Adams
"Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense." -Ron Paul