Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Monthly Archives: May 2012
by Nick Allison When the GOP convention rolls into Tampa this August, it will be greeted by a multitude of Ron Paul supporters. Organizers are throwing a music fest the weekend before the convention commences and Paul Festival could draw … Continue reading
by Eric Field “Only the dead have seen the end of war”. -George Santayana This last Monday was Memorial Day. For most Americans, this translates into an extra day of paid time off, an opportunity to barbecue or go to … Continue reading
Veterans receive medical care and medication pursuant to US Federal Law. This is not charity or welfare it is compensation for service rendered to the USA. There exists the need for documents from time to time to establish that informed … Continue reading
“The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” -Thucydides Today as you head out to the lake or fire up the … Continue reading
It takes a unified effort of the American people to be ever-vigilant that our Government does not become the very threat to our Liberty which it was instituted to protect. Abraham Lincoln said, “United we stand, divided we fall.” No … Continue reading
By Glenn Horowitz, American Daily Herald AMERICANS ARE SUBJECT TO SEVERE PENALTIES FOR LAWS THAT ARE AT BEST CAPRICIOUS FOR THE NON-CRIME OF SEEKING NATURAL REMEDIES FOR PAINFUL AND DEBILITATING DISORDERS. “After two puffs on a marijuana cigarette, I was … Continue reading
Combat Veterans for Ron Paul is a grassroots effort owned by nobody but those who want to take ownership of themselves as individuals and freely associate as desired. Many of us may disagree on a wide array of issues, but … Continue reading
by Teri Wills Allison Watching your kid head off to fight a corporate war for empire, oil, and profit is one way to gain credibility and the right to an opinion. In fact, I probably know more about the costs … Continue reading