Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- Obama to make statement on economy Friday November 9, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
R3VOLUTION2012 Adam House Adam Kokesh adam vs. the man Afghanistan Army barack obama Combat veterans combat veterans for ron paul constitution CVRP CVRP2012 Disabled Veterans for Ron Paul Election eric field Foreign Policy Glenn Horowitz GOP Iowa Iraq jordan page Libertarian Liberty March Mitt Romney money bomb obama Primary PTSD Republican Revolution Rick Santorum RNC romney Ron Paul speech Tatiana Moroz troops Veteran Veterans veterans day Veterans for Ron Paul Vote War Zak Carter
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states May 20, 2013
- Supreme Court agrees to hear Fidelity whistleblower case May 20, 2013
- Severe Kansas tornado prompts stark National Weather Service warning May 20, 2013
- Supreme Court declines to hear Alaska climate change case May 20, 2013
- High court agrees to hear town meeting prayer case May 20, 2013
- Arias jury to weigh possible death sentence in Arizona murder trial May 20, 2013
- Monster machines fan out on U.S. farms facing slow sow May 20, 2013
- Insight: The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill May 20, 2013
- Insight: The fight for North Dakota's fracking-water market May 20, 2013
- Analysis: At margins of shale oil boom, a tempered euphoria May 20, 2013
- Yahoo buying Tumblr for $1.1 billion, vows not to screw it up May 20, 2013
- Citi names new heads of mortgages, private bank, Citi Holdings May 20, 2013
- Wildcat strike hits Mercedes South African plant May 20, 2013
- Wall Street little changed, deals provide support May 20, 2013
- GE Capital plans to pay $6.5 billion in dividends to GE May 20, 2013
- Actavis to buy Warner Chilcott in $5 billion stock deal May 20, 2013
- U.S. justices rule for PPL Corp in overseas tax case May 20, 2013
- Ex-Goldman banker Thornton steps down from HSBC board May 20, 2013
- Chesapeake Energy hires Anadarko executive as CEO May 20, 2013
- Former GOP Senator Judd Gregg named CEO of lobbying group SIFMA May 20, 2013
- Analysis: Shrinking deficit reduces pressure for budget deal May 20, 2013
- Obama to discuss al Qaeda, drones, Guantanamo Bay in Thursday speech May 20, 2013
- Obama tries to bounce back after tough week May 19, 2013
- White House accuses Republicans of 'fishing expeditions' May 19, 2013
- AP chief says phone probe makes news sources reluctant to talk May 19, 2013
- Obama to discuss al Qaeda, drones, Guantanamo Bay in Thursday speech May 19, 2013
- Ghosts of incinerator bond deal haunt Harrisburg election May 19, 2013
- Los Angeles mayoral race narrows, latest opinion poll shows May 19, 2013
- Tech, labor brandish dueling studies in immigration fight May 18, 2013
- Obama seeks to cut Afghan war spending by 10 percent May 18, 2013
- Bulgarian Socialists vow to help poor, look to form coalition May 20, 2013
- Hezbollah suffers big losses in Syria battle: activists May 20, 2013
- Somali government says guns won't decide disputed port's fate May 20, 2013
- Car bombs target Shi'ites in Iraq, killing more than 60 May 20, 2013
- Israel's Lapid speaks of removing some settlers for peace May 20, 2013
- Man refused overdraft kills four in Israeli bank May 20, 2013
- Britain denies bail to radical cleric who faces deportation May 20, 2013
- Israel calls off UNESCO Jerusalem tour, blaming Palestinians May 20, 2013
- With end of Afghan war in sight, Europe pushes business May 20, 2013
- China offers India a 'handshake across the Himalayas' May 20, 2013
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
"Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -Samuel Adams
“Every generation needs a new revolution.” -Thomas Jefferson
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." -Abraham Lincoln
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." -Henry David Thoreau
"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington
"The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people."
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon." -Thomas Paine
"Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence." -Milton Friedman
"All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions."
"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad." -James Madison
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." -Samuel Adams
"Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense." -Ron Paul