Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
R3VOLUTION2012 Adam House Adam Kokesh adam vs. the man Afghanistan Army barack obama Combat veterans combat veterans for ron paul constitution CVRP CVRP2012 Disabled Veterans for Ron Paul Election eric field Foreign Policy Glenn Horowitz GOP Iowa Iraq jordan page Libertarian Liberty March Mitt Romney money bomb obama Primary PTSD Republican Revolution Rick Santorum RNC romney Ron Paul speech Tatiana Moroz troops Veteran Veterans veterans day Veterans for Ron Paul Vote War Zak Carter
- Truck load in Washington state bridge collapse believed taller than span's low point May 26, 2013
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets May 25, 2013
- Mississippi monument rededicated to mark Iowa's role in Civil War siege May 25, 2013
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass May 25, 2013
- Newark archdiocese official resigns following priest's arrest May 25, 2013
- As border tightens, some U.S.-Mexico neighbors reach across the fence May 25, 2013
- Sexual assault is a 'scourge' on U.S. military: Hagel May 25, 2013
- 150 years after Gettysburg, drummer to recreate reunion march May 25, 2013
- What Detroit crisis? Pension fund trustees hang out in Hawaii May 25, 2013
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit May 25, 2013
- Blackstone notifies Cohen's SAC it intends to pull money: pension consultant May 25, 2013
- Chinese premier criticizes EU move on trade measures May 25, 2013
- News Corp to take charge of up to $1.4 billion this quarter May 25, 2013
- Lobbying in American-US Airways deal focuses on small cities May 25, 2013
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Investors look for signs in the rally's break May 25, 2013
- New York claims more proof of bank mortgage abuses May 24, 2013
- Ex-Virginia bank executives guilty in financial crisis case May 24, 2013
- Exclusive: In surprise, General Growth eyes New York office tower May 24, 2013
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Investors look for signs in the rally's break May 24, 2013
- Senator urges 'extreme caution' on SoftBank -Sprint deal May 24, 2013
- Sexual assault is a 'scourge' on U.S. military: Hagel May 25, 2013
- Veterans' claims put pressure on Obama even as backlog dips May 24, 2013
- Obama urges U.S. military to stamp out sexual assault May 24, 2013
- Justice Department defends journalist email search May 24, 2013
- Obama wants to end 'war on terror' but Congress balks May 24, 2013
- Budget cuts mean Furlough Friday at four federal agencies May 24, 2013
- For Republicans like Rand Paul, the 2016 campaign has begun May 24, 2013
- Fed's Bullard wants inflation pickup before tapering QE May 24, 2013
- Obama nominates Senate aides to serve as SEC commissioners May 24, 2013
- Pentagon sees doubled cost for rocket launch program May 24, 2013
- Arab spring nations face delayed economic recovery: IMF May 26, 2013
- Swedish capital returning to normal after week of violence May 26, 2013
- Kerry stresses respect for human rights with Nigerian president May 25, 2013
- British police arrest three over soldier's killing May 25, 2013
- Kerry presses Egypt on economic reform, says aid depends on it May 25, 2013
- Syrian opposition struggles for unity as battle rages May 25, 2013
- At least five killed as Guinea protests escalate May 25, 2013
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris May 25, 2013
- Bomb in Yemeni military vehicle kills two and injures six May 25, 2013
- Nigerian army says rescues hostages taken by Islamists May 25, 2013
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
"Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -Samuel Adams
“Every generation needs a new revolution.” -Thomas Jefferson
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." -Abraham Lincoln
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." -Henry David Thoreau
"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington
"The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people."
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon." -Thomas Paine
"Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence." -Milton Friedman
"All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions."
"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad." -James Madison
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." -Samuel Adams
"Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense." -Ron Paul