Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Category Archives: Foreign Policy
by Eric Field “Only the dead have seen the end of war”. -George Santayana This last Monday was Memorial Day. For most Americans, this translates into an extra day of paid time off, an opportunity to barbecue or go to … Continue reading
It takes a unified effort of the American people to be ever-vigilant that our Government does not become the very threat to our Liberty which it was instituted to protect. Abraham Lincoln said, “United we stand, divided we fall.” No … Continue reading
by Teri Wills Allison Watching your kid head off to fight a corporate war for empire, oil, and profit is one way to gain credibility and the right to an opinion. In fact, I probably know more about the costs … Continue reading
by Zak Carter Give us a clear and defined mission when we go to war! In 2001, I was sent to Kosovo for peacekeeping. We were told at the time that we weren’t going to be there much longer- I believe … Continue reading
EXTRA, EXTRA: OBAMA CONTINUES TO BUILD EMPIRE WHILE HIS MILITARY PERSONNEL CONTINUE TO COME HOME IN PIECES!
THE STORY MAINSTREAM POLITICIANS, MEDIA & CORPORATE AMERICA PRETEND ISN’T THERE Benefits •President Obama’s yearly salary: $400,000.00. On top of the salary and expense accounts, the U.S. president is given free housing with amenities. The White House has 132 rooms, … Continue reading
by Gary C. Huggins From 1793 to present, the men that I admire most agree with Ron Paul. War is not the Way. A foreign policy of diplomacy and non-intervention in the internal affairs of sovereign nations, as advocated by James … Continue reading
by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, 1933 War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one … Continue reading
by Adam G. House One reason government should fear its people—when the ruling class has blatantly disregarded the people’s Rights—is that those who have had everything taken from them, and feel there’s nothing left to lose, make for a focused … Continue reading