Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Reblogged from Liberty Candidates blog: Liberty Inspiration Award of 2012 For the third anniversary of Liberty Candidates.com we have decided to honor all of those who have inspired the liberty movement through the voices of the many. This organization has … Continue reading
The German Nazi Party & the Russian reds did very similar things as their oppressive and dictatorial empires gained power and trampled the lives and liberties of their peoples as well…
Published by kenlorifilms on YouTube on 13 Oct., 2012, (screen credits Counter-Narrative Productions), this is a side of the war as spoken by Iraq war veteran Wray Harris some may not wish you to see…..
Politicians, generals sacrifice lives of soldiers and Afghans to save face OCTOBER 5, 2012 BY MICHAEL PRYSNER Military families, joined by March Forward! members, watch President Obama’s Dec. 2009 speech about the “end” of the Afghanistan war, learning of many more deployments … Continue reading
During one of the most hotly contested elections in recent U.S. history, the number of military absentee ballot requests is strangely down by staggering numbers compared to the 2008 election. The information comes as WND confirmed today that SCYTL, an … Continue reading