Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: 2012
Fellow Revolutionaries: it’s time once again to stick it to the man. Let’s all dig deep and give what we can to the Tax Day Money Bomb and show the establishment that we are “In It To Win It!” Let’s … Continue reading
by Justin Nafziger All across the nation, individuals are working hard week in week out for the return of liberty. It starts with a spark, helping someone get registered or distributing fliers, and builds into a flame burning brightly as … Continue reading
by Glenn Horowitz As an admirer and supporter of Dr. Paul, I’ve been following his presidential campaign closely. It’s been mighty impressive to see the way the good doctor has not only continued with but accelerated his efforts to bring … Continue reading
Afghanistan War Veteran To Romney: You’re Not Fit to be Commander-In-Chief of America’s Armed Forces
Mr. Romney, I am a medically (honorably) discharged veteran of the GWOT (Global War On Terror), Afghanistan. I’m not going to presume to speak for anyone but myself here, but I want you to know there’s at least one life-long … Continue reading
The Tatiana Moroz Interview: Five questions that will tell you a little bit about CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty
”Recently, I have been doing a lot of press, which has been a lot of fun. However, sometimes everything I have to say is not conveyed, so here I am laying out some info about how I got involved with … Continue reading
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give … Continue reading
Loud and Clear. It’s time to get loud. And, the message must be clear. Veterans for Ron Paul have already marched on Obama’s White House. In August of this year, we are marching on the Republican National Convention in Tampa … Continue reading
by Adam G. House Imagine….. You’ve just gotten home from work, settled in with a belly full of dinner, and decide to turn on the evening news. You tune in to your news station of choice and watch the old … Continue reading
by Tatiana Moroz Dear readers and lovers of liberty, A week ago, I went to DC for the Ron Paul is the Choice of the Troops March on the White House. I recall sitting on the bus en route, thinking I … Continue reading