Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
Happy Constitution Day!
Enjoy this documentary in which Combat Veterans for Ron Paul was included…
It takes a unified effort of the American people to be ever-vigilant that our Government does not become the very threat to our Liberty which it was instituted to protect. Abraham Lincoln said, “United we stand, divided we fall.” No … Continue reading
EXTRA, EXTRA: OBAMA CONTINUES TO BUILD EMPIRE WHILE HIS MILITARY PERSONNEL CONTINUE TO COME HOME IN PIECES!
THE STORY MAINSTREAM POLITICIANS, MEDIA & CORPORATE AMERICA PRETEND ISN’T THERE Benefits •President Obama’s yearly salary: $400,000.00. On top of the salary and expense accounts, the U.S. president is given free housing with amenities. The White House has 132 rooms, … Continue reading
by Adam G. House It was a familiar, hot morning at Camp Blessing, Afghanistan. Sweat poured from my clammy, flushed face, even before I walked out into the morning heat which would only grow more intense throughout the day. Feeling … Continue reading
We followed in the footsteps of the ones who came before, We packed up all our rucksacks and they marched us off to War. Valley Forge & Gettysburg, the Battle of the Bulge, Iwo Jima, North Korea, & the War … Continue reading
3 FEB 2012 by Adam G. House First, a Brief Open Letter To Neo-Cons, Chicken-Hawks, & War Profiteers: FUCK YOU! Very Sincerely, Adam G. House (U.S. Army retired OEF Combat Veteran for Ron Paul) And, Now, To My Fellow … Continue reading
2 FEB 2012 In most elections we are faced with the choice of voting for the lesser of two evils; both candidates will trample the United States Constitution, invade our personal liberties and spend our money on unnecessary Government programs … Continue reading
My name is Captain Jack R. Thompson, of the U.S. Army. I served from May 2000 until January 2010 and was deployed to Iraq in 2003 and 2004. Later, I was activated in support of Afghanistan operations from 2009 to 2010. … Continue reading