Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- Obama to make statement on economy Friday November 9, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: CVRP
ObamneyCare is just the tip of the iceberg for this pair of chicken-hawk warmongers…
Recent Musical Guests on the “Language of Liberty” by Combat Veterans for Ron Paul on blogtalkradio.com
by Eric Field “Only the dead have seen the end of war”. -George Santayana This last Monday was Memorial Day. For most Americans, this translates into an extra day of paid time off, an opportunity to barbecue or go to … Continue reading
“The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” -Thucydides Today as you head out to the lake or fire up the … Continue reading
By Glenn Horowitz, American Daily Herald AMERICANS ARE SUBJECT TO SEVERE PENALTIES FOR LAWS THAT ARE AT BEST CAPRICIOUS FOR THE NON-CRIME OF SEEKING NATURAL REMEDIES FOR PAINFUL AND DEBILITATING DISORDERS. “After two puffs on a marijuana cigarette, I was … Continue reading
Combat Veterans for Ron Paul is a grassroots effort owned by nobody but those who want to take ownership of themselves as individuals and freely associate as desired. Many of us may disagree on a wide array of issues, but … Continue reading
by Teri Wills Allison Watching your kid head off to fight a corporate war for empire, oil, and profit is one way to gain credibility and the right to an opinion. In fact, I probably know more about the costs … Continue reading
by Zak Carter Give us a clear and defined mission when we go to war! In 2001, I was sent to Kosovo for peacekeeping. We were told at the time that we weren’t going to be there much longer- I believe … Continue reading
by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, 1933 War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one … Continue reading
by Adam G. House “Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story.” -Max Ehrmann, ‘Desiderata’ http://marilee.us/desiderata.html laissez-faire, (French: “allow to do”), “policy of minimum governmental interference … Continue reading