Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: GOP
The Republican establishment uses fascist tactics to squelch the new wave of Constitutionalist & Liberty-friendly Republican voters. Maybe somebody should tell them you can’t stop an idea that’s time has come because Freedom is popular.
by Justin Nafziger All across the nation, individuals are working hard week in week out for the return of liberty. It starts with a spark, helping someone get registered or distributing fliers, and builds into a flame burning brightly as … Continue reading
Afghanistan War Veteran To Romney: You’re Not Fit to be Commander-In-Chief of America’s Armed Forces
Mr. Romney, I am a medically (honorably) discharged veteran of the GWOT (Global War On Terror), Afghanistan. I’m not going to presume to speak for anyone but myself here, but I want you to know there’s at least one life-long … Continue reading
by Justin Nafziger Politics is a convoluted process. It’s like taking “reality TV,” tossing it into a blender with a legal encyclopedia set, and filtering it all through flashy media sound bites. Messy doesn’t even begin to do it justice. … Continue reading
by Rhys L. Williams The day after 9/11, my best friend and I were at the nearest federal building, waiting for US Army Recruiters to arrive at their office because we had business to discuss. Subsequently, I served three tours … Continue reading
Loud and Clear. It’s time to get loud. And, the message must be clear. Veterans for Ron Paul have already marched on Obama’s White House. In August of this year, we are marching on the Republican National Convention in Tampa … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE CAMPAIGN IS WELL-POSITIONED IN DELEGATE RACE LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign released the following statement regarding the results of yesterday’s election results. See comments below from Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Manager John … Continue reading
28 JAN 2012 by Adam G. House On the 28th of January, at the Hotel Preston in Nashville, the Tennessee Republican Assembly conducted their straw poll for the Republican Presidential candidates in a measure of temperature for the Tennessee voters. The results … Continue reading