Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
R3VOLUTION2012 Adam House Adam Kokesh adam vs. the man Afghanistan Army barack obama Combat veterans combat veterans for ron paul constitution CVRP CVRP2012 Disabled Veterans for Ron Paul Election eric field Foreign Policy Glenn Horowitz GOP Iowa Iraq jordan page Libertarian Liberty March Mitt Romney money bomb obama Primary PTSD Republican Revolution Rick Santorum RNC romney Ron Paul speech Tatiana Moroz troops Veteran Veterans veterans day Veterans for Ron Paul Vote War Zak Carter
- Obama says still wants to close Guantanamo Bay prison June 19, 2013
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash June 19, 2013
- Accused Cleveland kidnapper to appear at pre-trial hearing June 19, 2013
- 'The Executioner' under microscope in trial of accused U.S. mobster Bulger June 19, 2013
- FBI search for Jimmy Hoffa's body may last two more days June 19, 2013
- Analysis: Hospital investors sold on U.S. health reform despite bumps June 19, 2013
- U.S. builders complain they can't find skilled carpenters June 19, 2013
- Jury selection in Trayvon Martin murder case moves into final phase June 19, 2013
- After court rules, California gay marriage fight may go on June 19, 2013
- Mexico detains FBI Ten Most-Wanted fugitive in beach resort June 19, 2013
- Leasing firm CIT orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX planes June 19, 2013
- Stock futures little changed as Fed statement looms June 19, 2013
- Bank of England, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty June 19, 2013
- Commerzbank to cut around 3,000 jobs by 2016: trade union June 19, 2013
- Obama says U.S. EU free trade deal can boost jobs and growth June 19, 2013
- Airbus wins A350 order from Air France-KLM June 19, 2013
- Mortgage applications tumble as rates rise further: MBA June 19, 2013
- H&M says new collections selling well June 19, 2013
- China's Wanda aims to launch $1 billion NY hotel project this year: chairman June 19, 2013
- Tata Motors upgrades existing cars as rivals launch new products June 19, 2013
- Obama says still wants to close Guantanamo Bay prison June 19, 2013
- Massachusetts Senate candidates spar on U.S. surveillance programs June 19, 2013
- Republican-led House passes bill restricting abortion June 19, 2013
- NSA head, lawmakers defend surveillance programs June 19, 2013
- United States to meet Taliban to seek Afghan peace June 19, 2013
- Senate immigration bill to aid economy, budget office says June 19, 2013
- 'Conservative Republican' at IRS defends treatment of Tea Party June 18, 2013
- NSA head, lawmakers defend surveillance programs June 18, 2013
- Republican-led House passes bill restricting abortion June 18, 2013
- Massachusetts Senate candidates spar on surveillance programs June 18, 2013
- Afghan government irked over U.S. talks with Taliban June 19, 2013
- Somali Islamist rebels attack U.N. compound in Mogadishu June 19, 2013
- Syrian rebels launch attack to block northern highway June 19, 2013
- Blast hits Syrian port city of Latakia June 19, 2013
- Rohani once approved of hiding Iran atomic work June 19, 2013
- Internet monitoring must have proper limits, Merkel tells Obama June 19, 2013
- Mozambique's Renamo threatens to paralyse coal export line June 19, 2013
- Dozing prince a cult hero for disenchanted Czechs June 19, 2013
- China completes Internet, phone monitoring scheme for Tibet June 19, 2013
- Obama to set nuclear arms cut goal in Berlin speech June 19, 2013
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
"Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -Samuel Adams
“Every generation needs a new revolution.” -Thomas Jefferson
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." -Abraham Lincoln
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." -Henry David Thoreau
"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington
"The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people."
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon." -Thomas Paine
"Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence." -Milton Friedman
"All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions."
"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad." -James Madison
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." -Samuel Adams
"Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense." -Ron Paul