Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: Ron Paul
Voters are becoming more independent of conventional partisan politics, and young voters in particular are getting harder to squeeze into a red or blue box. While many voters may feel they have to choose whether they are socially and economically … Continue reading
I am spending the month of August driving, walking, and camping along a route from Murfreesboro, Tennessee to Tampa, Florida to attend the Veterans for Ron Paul March On The Republican National Convention (http://www.facebook.com/groups/VetsMarchOnRepublicanConvention/). I am a disabled veteran who … Continue reading
Sunday, August 26th, at noon – The Sun Dome Arena in Tampa, Florida
The Republican establishment uses fascist tactics to squelch the new wave of Constitutionalist & Liberty-friendly Republican voters. Maybe somebody should tell them you can’t stop an idea that’s time has come because Freedom is popular.
ObamneyCare is just the tip of the iceberg for this pair of chicken-hawk warmongers…
Recent Musical Guests on the “Language of Liberty” by Combat Veterans for Ron Paul on blogtalkradio.com
… A Libertarian Action Film From The Daily Paul: Hello fellow freedom fighters! I’m an aspiring filmmaker from Southern Oregon, an ardent supporter of Ron Paul, and a dedicated liberty activist. I’m currently trying to use my love for film to … Continue reading
by Glenn Horowitz I REJECT THE ‘ANYONE BUT OBAMA’ CONCEPT FOR SEVERAL REASONS AND WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ROMNEY OR ANY ‘LESSER EVIL’ WHO I BELIEVE COULD BE EVEN WORSE FOR AMERICA IF THEY’RE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH AS … Continue reading
by Nick Allison When the GOP convention rolls into Tampa this August, it will be greeted by a multitude of Ron Paul supporters. Organizers are throwing a music fest the weekend before the convention commences and Paul Festival could draw … Continue reading
by Eric Field “Only the dead have seen the end of war”. -George Santayana This last Monday was Memorial Day. For most Americans, this translates into an extra day of paid time off, an opportunity to barbecue or go to … Continue reading