Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- Obama to make statement on economy Friday November 9, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: Ron Paul
By Glenn Horowitz, American Daily Herald AMERICANS ARE SUBJECT TO SEVERE PENALTIES FOR LAWS THAT ARE AT BEST CAPRICIOUS FOR THE NON-CRIME OF SEEKING NATURAL REMEDIES FOR PAINFUL AND DEBILITATING DISORDERS. “After two puffs on a marijuana cigarette, I was … Continue reading
Combat Veterans for Ron Paul is a grassroots effort owned by nobody but those who want to take ownership of themselves as individuals and freely associate as desired. Many of us may disagree on a wide array of issues, but … Continue reading
by Teri Wills Allison Watching your kid head off to fight a corporate war for empire, oil, and profit is one way to gain credibility and the right to an opinion. In fact, I probably know more about the costs … Continue reading
EXTRA, EXTRA: OBAMA CONTINUES TO BUILD EMPIRE WHILE HIS MILITARY PERSONNEL CONTINUE TO COME HOME IN PIECES!
THE STORY MAINSTREAM POLITICIANS, MEDIA & CORPORATE AMERICA PRETEND ISN’T THERE Benefits •President Obama’s yearly salary: $400,000.00. On top of the salary and expense accounts, the U.S. president is given free housing with amenities. The White House has 132 rooms, … Continue reading
by Gary C. Huggins From 1793 to present, the men that I admire most agree with Ron Paul. War is not the Way. A foreign policy of diplomacy and non-intervention in the internal affairs of sovereign nations, as advocated by James … Continue reading
by Justin Nafziger All across the nation, individuals are working hard week in week out for the return of liberty. It starts with a spark, helping someone get registered or distributing fliers, and builds into a flame burning brightly as … Continue reading
by Glenn Horowitz As an admirer and supporter of Dr. Paul, I’ve been following his presidential campaign closely. It’s been mighty impressive to see the way the good doctor has not only continued with but accelerated his efforts to bring … Continue reading
The Tatiana Moroz Interview: Five questions that will tell you a little bit about CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty
”Recently, I have been doing a lot of press, which has been a lot of fun. However, sometimes everything I have to say is not conveyed, so here I am laying out some info about how I got involved with … Continue reading
by Justin Nafziger Politics is a convoluted process. It’s like taking “reality TV,” tossing it into a blender with a legal encyclopedia set, and filtering it all through flashy media sound bites. Messy doesn’t even begin to do it justice. … Continue reading