Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
Tag Archives: Veterans
by Eric Field “Only the dead have seen the end of war”. -George Santayana This last Monday was Memorial Day. For most Americans, this translates into an extra day of paid time off, an opportunity to barbecue or go to … Continue reading
It takes a unified effort of the American people to be ever-vigilant that our Government does not become the very threat to our Liberty which it was instituted to protect. Abraham Lincoln said, “United we stand, divided we fall.” No … Continue reading
by Justin Nafziger All across the nation, individuals are working hard week in week out for the return of liberty. It starts with a spark, helping someone get registered or distributing fliers, and builds into a flame burning brightly as … Continue reading
by Eric Field On Presidents Day 2012, I attended the “Ron Paul is the choice of the troops” rally and March in Washington, D.C. Like most participants at the event, I’m not an activist. I’m just a disabled combat veteran … Continue reading
by Seth Mausz It is quite difficult to find a good paying and stable job these days. Since the start of this most recent economic crisis, more businesses have closed up or cut back on staffing. But it’s not all … Continue reading
The following essay was originally published in 2004 on tomdispatch.com. 21 OCT 2004 by Teri Wills Allison I am not a pacifist. I am a mother. By nature, the two are incompatible, for even a cottontail rabbit will fight to … Continue reading
“The constitution vests the power of declaring war in Congress; therefore no offensive expedition of importance can be undertaken until after they shall have deliberated upon the subject and authorized such a measure.” ~George Washington “If Tyranny and Oppression come … Continue reading
1 Jan 2012 by Jonathan Welsh The United States Government puts forth great investment in developing what has come to be recognized as the greatest military ever known to man. During this process for its Officers, there is not only … Continue reading
In a new poll conducted by the Pew Research Center, about half of all veterans interviewed say that relying on military force in the Middle East leads to more terrorism. More than 80 percent said they are opposed to a … Continue reading