Help a friend, a great writer and fellow Ron Paul patriot. Click the image below to hear Glenn’s story.
- “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.
Donate to the Official Campaign
- Over the past several months, CVRP has become good friends with several really talented musicians within the Liberty Movement. Click on the images below to learn more about these amazing artists- and please buy their music. Let's support the people who support Ron Paul.
Visit the official page of CVRP’s favorite Lady of Liberty, Tatiana Moroz!
As long as there is a cause worth fighting for, Jordan Page will be singing a call to action.
Check out one the most kickass bands in the Liberty Movement: Rebel Inc.
- White House lists two dozen leaders to meet with Obama on deficit November 13, 2012
- Senate leader McConnell a big loser on Election Day November 12, 2012
- Florida governor orders review of election laws after voting snafus November 14, 2012
- Boehner: "Obamacare is law of the land" November 10, 2012
- Obama, buoyed by election win, faces new battles November 11, 2012
- Hit political blogger Nate Silver on future of predictive modeling November 9, 2012
- Bruised by Romney criticism, Bain Capital thanks investors November 9, 2012
- Election blurring of church, state separation draws complaints November 12, 2012
- As tallying goes on, top Florida Democrat cheers Obama's win November 8, 2012
- Election system needs an overhaul, but it's not that easy November 8, 2012
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
R3VOLUTION2012 Adam House Adam Kokesh adam vs. the man Afghanistan Army barack obama Combat veterans combat veterans for ron paul constitution CVRP CVRP2012 Disabled Veterans for Ron Paul Election eric field Foreign Policy Glenn Horowitz GOP Iowa Iraq jordan page Libertarian Liberty March Mitt Romney money bomb obama Primary PTSD Republican Revolution Rick Santorum RNC romney Ron Paul speech Tatiana Moroz troops Veteran Veterans veterans day Veterans for Ron Paul Vote War Zak Carter
- Arizona jury fails to decide if Jodi Arias should be executed May 24, 2013
- Father of Chechen shot by FBI says he thinks son was tortured May 24, 2013
- Boy Scouts of America votes to end century-old ban on gay scouts May 24, 2013
- Lawyers in Colorado shooting case challenge insanity defense law May 24, 2013
- Obama in heated exchanges with Code Pink anti-war protester May 24, 2013
- Row between U.S. agencies over Texas plant explosion deepens May 24, 2013
- Jodi Arias jury fails to reach decision on death penalty May 23, 2013
- Boy Scouts of America vote ends long-standing ban on gay scouts May 23, 2013
- Father of Chechen shot by FBI says he thinks son was tortured May 23, 2013
- In deeply religious Oklahoma, prayer brings solace after tornado May 23, 2013
- Google, like Facebook, in talks to buy Waze for about $1 billion: report May 24, 2013
- Procter & Gamble brings back former CEO to fix company May 24, 2013
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe: source May 24, 2013
- Salesforce.com's quarterly results disappoint Wall Street May 24, 2013
- U.S. options clearer moves to end trade type dominated by Nasdaq May 24, 2013
- Salesforce.com's quarterly results disappoint Wall Street May 23, 2013
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared May 23, 2013
- Sears losses mount, weighs sale of unit to shore up liquidity May 23, 2013
- Goldman unveils checks on conflicts in bid to fix image May 23, 2013
- Former Goldman banker settles SEC 'pay-to-play' charges May 23, 2013
- Obama shifts U.S. from 'perpetual war-footing,' limits drone strikes May 24, 2013
- Obama in heated exchanges with Code Pink anti-war protester May 24, 2013
- IRS official at center of scandal put on leave May 23, 2013
- Obama shifts U.S. from 'perpetual war-footing,' limits drone strikes May 23, 2013
- Senate votes to cut insurance subsidies to rich farmers May 23, 2013
- Obama orders review of guidelines for probing journalists May 23, 2013
- U.S. Commerce nominee poised for swift Senate approval May 23, 2013
- U.S. House won't follow Senate lead on immigration bill: Boehner May 23, 2013
- Maine Medicaid expansion passes but governor sets veto May 23, 2013
- Pittsburgh on the Hudson? Wrong city in NY City campaign logo May 23, 2013
- Repatriating detainees to Yemen key to closing Guantanamo May 24, 2013
- Repatriating detainees to Yemen key to closing Guantanamo May 23, 2013
- One dead, about 10 injured in Guinea opposition protest May 23, 2013
- Islamists kill 21 in suicide attacks in Niger May 23, 2013
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder May 23, 2013
- Syrian opposition scrambles to save credibility ahead of peace talks May 23, 2013
- Stores shut, schools close amid curfew by Rio drug dealers May 23, 2013
- IMF's Lagarde questioned over French arbitration case May 23, 2013
- Insight: In attacker's argot, Londoners shocked to hear one of their own May 23, 2013
- Mexico drug cartel commander pleads guilty in murder of U.S. official May 23, 2013
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
"Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -Samuel Adams
“Every generation needs a new revolution.” -Thomas Jefferson
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." -Abraham Lincoln
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." -Henry David Thoreau
"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington
"The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people."
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon." -Thomas Paine
"Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence." -Milton Friedman
"All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions."
"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad." -James Madison
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." -Samuel Adams
"Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense." -Ron Paul